DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR!THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1.

my wheels were scratched on three different places including spoke. They told me that they'll have touch up paint ready in 2 days. I received the paint TWO WEEKS later after three phone calls and two visits. 2.

I was having issues with tire not balancing right and after 2 road force balancing (at different tire store obviously), I decided to get new tires - went to different tire installer to have new set of tires installed. They found one of tires that these guys installed had the bead broke off from not lubing it right and forcing the tire onto the rim. This is likely why I was having tire balance issues. Went back to these guys to show them the tire and manager refuses to take responsibility.

If you value your car at all, avoid this place. I'm not stuck with a tire that i can't return and these guys are not taking responsibility.

Keeps saying it could have happened during demounting but broken bead during installation explains the balancing issue i had with this tire.Just unethical business that everyone should avoid at all cost.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tire installation from Precision Tune and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Precision Tune to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was damage on my wheel and tire. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Precision Tune for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Precision Tune?

Comments