PRECISION TUNE AUTO CARE IN SEVERNA PARK, MD/Scratched wheels and destroyed tire

DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR!THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1.

my wheels were scratched on three different places including spoke. They told me that they'll have touch up paint ready in 2 days. I received the paint TWO WEEKS later after three phone calls and two visits. 2.

I was having issues with tire not balancing right and after 2 road force balancing (at different tire store obviously), I decided to get new tires - went to different tire installer to have new set of tires installed. They found one of tires that these guys installed had the bead broke off from not lubing it right and forcing the tire onto the rim. This is likely why I was having tire balance issues. Went back to these guys to show them the tire and manager refuses to take responsibility.

If you value your car at all, avoid this place. I'm not stuck with a tire that i can't return and these guys are not taking responsibility.

Keeps saying it could have happened during demounting but broken bead during installation explains the balancing issue i had with this tire.Just unethical business that everyone should avoid at all cost.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Damage on my wheel and tire

Reason of review:
Tire Installation
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #626751 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Precision Tune? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Precision Tune. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Precision Tune.
Filing a new complaint about