Mcdonough, Georgia

Update by user Jun 21, 2016

They are horrible and will kill your car

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016

OMG I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE AND RESULTED IN MY CONTACT THE POLICE.

I ALLOWED THIS COMPANY TO CHANGE MY OIL FOR OVER A YEAR. THE LAST TIME THEY CHANGED MY OIL THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD AN OIL VALVE COVER GASKET LEAK. OK FINE. I GO TO AUTOZONE TO BUY THE PART AND LET MY MECHANIC REPLACE THE PART.

MY MECHANIC INFORMS ME THAT MY OIL IS LEAKING BECAUSE PRECISION TUNE TOOK OUT MY ORIGINAL NUT AND REPLACED IT WITH AN OVERSIZED NUT AND MY OIL PAN HAS BEEN STRIPED. KEYNOTE MY OIL WAS NOT LEAKING PRIOR TO THEM CHANGING MY OIL. SO I CALL AND INFORM THEM OF THE ISSUE AND RON TELLS ME TO BRING MY CAR IN. SO I BRING MY CAR IN AND I SPEAK WITH THE WORST EMPLOYEE EVER HIS NAME IS TIM.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TIM SAY ALL I CAN DO AND PUT ANOTHER OVERSIZED NUT IN AND AND BEGAN TO GIVE ME MILLIONS OF EXCUSES FOR WHY MY PAN IS STRIPED AND I WAS NOT INFORMED. I TOLD HIM DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY CAR AND TO BRING MY CAR TO ME AND THEY PROCEED TO LIFT THE HOOD OF MY CAR. I YELLED TO THEM TO NOT TOUCH MY CAR AND TO BRING IT TO ME NOW AND THEY DID NOT BRING MY CAR AROUND TO ME UNTIL THE POLICE WERE PULLING UP AFTER I CALLED THEM. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

THIS IS ME AND MY KIDS ONLY CAR AND MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WAS THERE WATCHING TIM BE VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO ME.

I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THAT LOCATION AND I CALLED CORPORATE WITH NO RESPONSE OR CALLBACK.HORRIBLE PLACE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Precision Tune?

Comments