December 6, 2018, took my wife's car to precision tune in Columbia Heights, MN with weak breaks, they did full break inspection and told me it needs a master cylinder , power poster and ignition coil for

1000.00 , I agreed as long as the brake will be good. Went to pic up the car , paid the bill, to find out the brake is the same if not worst,

Went back, they looked at it and said nothing we can do, you have a complaint talk to management.

Which I did, for 2 months couldn't get them to correct the problem or refund my money.

When I took the car home opened the hood the new master cylinder electric plug was disconnected, plugged it in the break lights came on, jacked up the car found rear wheel cylinder leaking, front brakes have almost no inside break pads. Have pictures of everything but couldn't have them correct the situation.

Don't have money to sue them but I will be protesting in front of the store every chance I have so they don't do this to someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Precision Tune Car Repair.

Comments

Pretty crummy, but I will say that if one has any knowledge whatsoever about cars that it would've thrown a couple red flags hearing about all that work, then again I don't know how old or what model the car is. Car mechanics are notorious for scamming, bring a car-knowledgable friend with you if you ever have to go to a shop.